Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Ramsey
Dr. Melissa Ramsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pikeville, KY, with other offices in Knoxville, TN and Johnson City, TN (and 2 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Ramsey is affiliated with Pikeville Medical Center, Russell County Medical Center and Johnson City Specialty Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Ramsey has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Melissa Ramsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikeville, KY.
Dr. Jeffrey Keck Jr
Anesthesiology, Preventive Medicine
Pikeville, KY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Kari Christie
Pikeville, KY 0.01 mi5
Dr. Gabriel Jacobs
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Pikeville, KY 0.01 mi8