An excellent doctor show details An excellent doctor
by Dana Hard Orlandi on Jul 22nd, 2015

I have been having a problem for over a year & a half & have not been able to find an answer to my problems. I had an appointment with Dr. Rapp today & she listened & gave me new prescriptions & recommended changes. I am very encouraged by her thoroughness & knowledge.

Nov 22nd, 2011

My mother is a GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Feb 19th, 2011

"Perhaps the best introduction to the Kaiser HMO and Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Plan is the summary by Mr. Edgar Kaiser that the less Kaiser does for patients the more money it makes. To get the full context one can go to the University of Virginia and review the presentation Mr. Edgar Kaiser (then Kaiser CEO) made to President Nixon through Mr. Erlichman the less we do the more we earn". All the incentives are toward less medical care, becausethe less care we give them, the more money we make.

Best Doctor I've ever had show details Best Doctor I've ever had
by Sue B on Apr 11th, 2008

Melissa Rapp, MD is an excellent diagnostician. She welcomes my questions and suggestions. She is caring, kind, considerate, friendly, optimistic, patient, everything a good doctor needs to be. She gives me immediate feedback on results of tests, labs, procedures. In my 76 years, this is the best relationship I've ever had with a doctor.