A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Rathmell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathmell graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rathmell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rathmell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Rathmell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Rathmell practice?
Dr. Melissa Rathmell practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Rathmell, Dr. Lindy Rathmell, Dr. Linette Rathmell, Dr. Linnie Rathmell, Dr. Lissa Rathmell, Dr. Lyn Rathmell, Dr. Lynda Rathmell, Dr. Lynette Rathmell