A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Rathmell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathmell
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathmell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Rathmell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathmell graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathmell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Rathmell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Rathmell practice?
- Dr. Melissa Rathmell has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Rathmell practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.