A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Reily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Reily is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Reily, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reily graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Reily has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Rae Reily MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa R. Reily practice?
- Dr. Melissa Reily has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Reily practices Internal Medicine near Bozeman, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Bozeman Internists.