Dr. Melissa Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Reynolds?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Reynolds?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016

Patient

BEST doctor in the WORLD! Excellent bedside manners, extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about you as a person! I've been her patient since 1998!

February 22nd, 2016

Ive been going to Dr. Melissa Reynolds for 13 years and have always loved her. She delivered my two children.

December 2nd, 2015

Love her! I have been going to her for over 16yrs! Very thorough, kind, genuinely sincere.. I feel extremely confident in her care.

August 11th, 2015

Very knowledgeable but has a terrible bedside manner. I have switched to another doctor.

June 4th, 2012

I was treated like a 12 year old and my concerns were dismissed. After waiting for over an hour in the waiting room, I was hurriedly addressed and dismissed. I would NOT recommend Dr. Rey

May 9th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Reynolds for 14 years, with the exception of a few years of me being out of town. She always takes time to answer any questions I have regarding my exam or problems, and when I was pregnant she was very proactive with any issues I had. I highly recommend her as a ob/gyn!

April 18th, 2011

Kathy Scott

Dr. Reynolds is a very good DR! She's has always done great by me. I've had a lot of female issues, she's helped me through all of them. Thanks, Dr. Reynolds!!

October 20th, 2010

Amazing

From day one she has always been the most reliable and friendly and wonderful doctor to me. She has never once hurt me or left me in the dark about an ...

September 2nd, 2010

Very knowledgeable, great follow up, willing to help anyway possible. If you're looking for an OBGYN this is the one.

July 18th, 2009

Very thoughtful and knowledgeable.Received wonderful care.

July 7th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Reynolds for over 10 years and have been very happy with her and her staff. When I was pregnant with my first (and only) child 10 years ago I was considered 'high risk' because of my age. Dr. Reynolds treated me with kid gloves sending me for tests anytime something didn't seem right. Her practice has grown considerably over the years so it is harder to get an appointment and she doesn't have time to stay and 'chat' like she used to. But with her workload that is easy to understand.

February 24th, 2009

This is my first child, and I was treated very callously and inconsiderately. There was an abundance of information that was "robot repeated" to me, so much so that I understood little if any of what was said. After my visit, there was additional problems with some of my labs. The office sent me on a rabbit trail trying to find out the actual problem. For anyone wishing to have a kind, compassionate doctor and staff, this is not the place.