A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Richardson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Snyder Richardson DO is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa S. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Melissa Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Richardson practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.