A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Robbins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Robbins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Melissa Robbins has 6 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Robbins practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Millington, TN and Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.