A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Robbins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Robbins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Robbins practice?
Dr. Melissa Robbins practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.