A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Robbins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Melissa Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Robbins practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.