Dr. Melissa Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Roberts?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Melissa Roberts only at USM. She always explains to me what she is about to do and asks if I have any question. Previous doctor at her position gave me medicine for sore throat without any tests (which did not help). She correctly diagnosed my condition and gave ointment which helped. It's important to be able to trust a doctor who is the only one in position to relieve us from our misery. I trust Dr. Roberts to put her best efforts to relieve my pain.

Excellent and Professional

Posted on January 31st, 2013

The smartest kindest doctor I have see so far in my life. She discovered and ordered tests for my diagnosis which doctors have missed for the past 10 years.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Best physician I've ever seen

CHARLES POOLE

Posted on June 18th, 2010

Worked with DR. Roberts at Wesley in the ER and she is one of the most wonderful doctors and a great person who really cares about her work.

Posted on May 4th, 2016