A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Roesly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Roesly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Roesly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roesly graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roesly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roesly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Roesly practice?
Dr. Melissa Roesly practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.