A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Roesly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Roesly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roesly
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roesly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Roesly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roesly graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roesly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Marie Roesly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Roesly practice?
- Dr. Melissa Roesly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Roesly practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.