A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Roesly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Roesly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roesly
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roesly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Roesly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roesly graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roesly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Marie Roesly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Roesly practice?
- Dr. Melissa Roesly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Roesly practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.