Dr. Melissa Beth Rosenberg MD is female, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa B. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Melissa Rosenberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Okemos, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians, Lansing Pediatric Specialists, and Lansing Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Rosenberg, Dr. Lindy Rosenberg, Dr. Linette Rosenberg, Dr. Linnie Rosenberg, Dr. Lissa Rosenberg, Dr. Lyn Rosenberg, Dr. Lynda Rosenberg, Dr. Lynette Rosenberg