A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Rosenberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Rosenberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Melissa Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Rosenberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Okemos, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Okemos Pediatricians and Okemos Pediatric Specialists.