A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Seiter Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa S. Davis practice?
- Dr. Melissa Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Davis practices Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Family Physicians.