A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Sanchez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sanchez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Sanchez practice?
Dr. Melissa Sanchez practices Pediatrics near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Bedminster, NJ.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians.