A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Scalera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Scalera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalera graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Maria Scalera MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Scalera practice?
- Dr. Melissa Scalera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Melissa Scalera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blenheim, NJ.