A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Scandalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Scandalis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scandalis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Scandalis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lillyan Scandalis DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Scandalis practice?
- Dr. Melissa Scandalis has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Scandalis practices Family Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Family Physicians.