A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Scandalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Scandalis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scandalis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scandalis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Scandalis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Scandalis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lillyan Scandalis DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Scandalis practice?
- Dr. Melissa Scandalis has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Scandalis practices Family Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Family Physicians.