A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Schiffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Schiffman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Schiffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schiffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa G. Schiffman practice?
Dr. Melissa Schiffman practices Internal Medicine near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Glenside Internists.