A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Schroeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schroeder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Schroeder MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Melissa Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Schroeder practices Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists.