A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Schroeder is Good. Dr. Schroeder has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Schroeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Schroeder practice?
Dr. Melissa Schroeder practices Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Schroeder, Dr. Linette Schroeder, Dr. Melisa Schroeder, Dr. Malinda Schroeder, Dr. Lyn Schroeder, Dr. Lynda Schroeder, Dr. Missy Schroeder, Dr. Lynn Schroeder