Dr. Melissa Schroeder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
First appointment went great.

August 29th, 2013
Review of Dr. M. Schroeder
I've been a patient for a little over 3 years. Get into exam room quickly but the wait for her to come in usually 15 minutes. She listens, asks questions, even took me off a drug another dr had prescribed years ago that tests proved I didn't need. If I have a question, & she doesn't know the answer, she'll research it & get back with me. I really like her care & have recommended her to numerous family members. They are happy with her also.

March 3rd, 2013
Dr. Melissa Schroeder has been my primary care doctor for six years. She is very professional and capable. I find she treats me as a partner in my health care. She was able to catch my cancer at an early stage during a routine check up. My daughter also went to Dr. Schroeder when she lived in town, and also felt confident in her care.

March 26th, 2012
I found this doctor very professional and caring. She discussed my problems with me and made recommendations. I have had medical problems for about 20 years and have lived in four different states so I feel like I have been a patient long enough and had many doctors take care of me. I would rate her one of the best. Thank you Dr Melissa Schroeder for being there for me.

February 3rd, 2012
Review
One of the worst doctors I have ever been too. The staff was ok but not friendly at all. The doctor was worse. Very caustic, rude, not helpful at all. Left me waiting in room for over an hour before she came in. I would not recommend her to anyone.

March 22nd, 2009
Took multiple tests with no result or advice from the primary physician. Even with insurance, cost me two-thousand dollars more out of my pocket with no definitive result. Four months later, no answers. Still have the problems.