A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Sedlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Sedlis, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Sedlis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedlis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sedlis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Matthews Sedlis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Sedlis practice?
- Dr. Melissa Sedlis has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Sedlis practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.