inactive

Melissa M Sedlis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 24th, 2011
Dr. Sedlis has cared for my (now grown) children since they were infants. She has always been caring and gentle with them, respectful of their individuality and privacy as they grew, forthright about all issues and responsive to all my concerns as a mother. All in all, a wonderful pediatrician.

April 17th, 2011
Personally, I strongly dislike her. She's too intrusive and tactless. She drones on with her boring anecdotes and assumes you are a kid who's worried that he/she has cancer. Every time you see her, she lectures on the dangers of drugs. I am seriously considering switching doctors.

October 26th, 2010
Diplomat
It was a great experience with Dr. Melissa Sedlis ... with all my 4 kids during our stay in New york city ( 14 years ) ... She really took good care of them and was a friend and a doctor at the same time ... We've recommended Dr. Sedlis for all our friends in NYC .