Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Shannon
Dr. Melissa Shannon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shannon is affiliated with University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System-John L McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital and North Metro Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Shannon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melissa Shannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Rebecca Martin
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi33
Dr. Lisa Petursson
Little Rock, AR 0 mi16
Dr. Ronald Wiewora
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Little Rock, AR 0 mi34