Dr. Melissa Shaull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Shaull?

very efficient,

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Unless you have the entire day, find a different doctor!

Posted on September 24th, 2012

While Dr. Shaull is very attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly, I have never waited less than 4 hours for a scheduled appointment. I understand that being behind is normal for a busy doctor...but multiple hours?- that's crazy. On my most recent visit, I waited 3 hours from my scheduled appointment time only to find that there were 5 patients ahead of me. After waiting an additional hour and only seeing one of the five patients ahead of me called, I decided to reschedule.I had already payed my copay (as they make you pay before you see anyone) and they could not issue a refund. After my next (free)visit, I will be finding a new doctor...I should not have to take an entire day off work to see a doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2016