Dr. Drmelissa Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drmelissa Smith?

Esparza family

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

melissa smith is the best obstetrician in hawaii.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2009

I had Dr. Smith as my Ob/Gyn since 2007. She has been great at each and every one of my appointments. She delivered my first child and was super GREAT!!! I did not feel pressured in any way when I was in labor and she was really sweet and listened to what I wanted during my labor experience. I am also expecting once again and I have chose Dr. Smith to deliver my next baby, I wouldnt choose anyone else. She really takes the time to talk to you and see if everything is going great and if not she'll explain to you whats happening and she really takes the time to answer any questions you have, she's really great. Only bad thing is that she is the only Ob/Gyn doctor at Kaiser so its really hard to get a annual appointment and the wait may be longer than expected due to her being in different places in a short period of time. But overall I recommend Dr. Smith to all women who want a professional experience. ;)

Dr. Smith is jighly recommended

Posted on December 13th, 2008

I had Dr. Smith as my OB/GYN the three years I lived in Kailua Kona. She is the best Doctor I have ever had and I credit her for saving my life and my baby's life in an emergency C with placental abruption. She listens closely and explains as much as you need. Wonderful bed-side manor and open minded. Wish there were more like her.

Posted on July 21st, 2016