A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Smith practice?
- Dr. Melissa Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Smith practices Ophthalmology near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Ophthalmologists.