A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Smith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Smith practice?
- Dr. Melissa Smith has 9 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Smith practices Ophthalmology near Vacaville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Concord, CA.
See Vacaville Ophthalmologists.