A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Sotillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Sotillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Sotillo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotillo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sotillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Saint Clare`s Health System Dover
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Maria Sotillo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Sotillo practice?
- Dr. Melissa Sotillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Sotillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Newton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.