A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa St Germain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa St Germain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa St Germain, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. St Germain graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. St Germain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lynn St Germain FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. St Germain practice?
- Dr. Melissa St Germain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa St Germain practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.