Dr. Melissa Stade MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Kearney, NE

January 31st, 2015
Extraordinary.

November 10th, 2013
I was diagnosed with cancer in both breasts about 2 1/2 years ago. I had a consult with Dr. Stade shortly after my diagnosis, even though I had chemo first, and then a double mastectomy 5 months later. She was so caring, and took time for me. She even gave me her cell phone number on the back of her business card, and told me to call her day or night, even if all I needed was a friend, during that very first consult. I had to follow up with her later on during my reconstruction process for an infection, and she was just as caring, and I trusted her advice. Love her!!

August 30th, 2013
Very caring and listens
Dr. Stade is a very kind person, she really cares about her patients. She performed an emegency appendectomy on me years ago. Now she is helping me through some other health issues.

August 18th, 2012
Spoiled Brat Doctor
In the exam room, Dr. Stade would not listen to a thing I had to say about MY body. She told me I was arguing with her if I asked a question. She proceeded to tell me how much education she had and let me know just how smart she was. She seemed to be crying as she was exiting the exam room. It appeared she had her feelings hurt.This Dr. Stade is totally unprofessional!

December 30th, 2011
Pleasant and competent
I was able to get in for a consult with Dr Stade pretty much right away after being referred to her. She showed me my test results (something no one else seemed to have time to do) and explained that surgery was not yet indicated. She answered my questions and ordered follow up testing for 6 months. She offered to perform colonoscopy, so if site allows, I will update review after that procedure. I do not know how long my wait was in the office, but it did not seem very long. my impression is that she is very pleasant and competent.

June 30th, 2011
Awesome Doc.
Dr. Stade is great- she really seems to care about her patients and pays attention to what they tell her. She is very compassionate and very likeable.Her understanding of my problem made things easier for me to make a decision on surgery or not- although she is a surgeon she doesn't automatically think that that will fix any given problem and offers you options. Great Doc would recomend her to anyone.

March 26th, 2011
Knowlage is Key
Dr. Stade although a surgen was not ready to jump right to that conclusion with my 14 year old son. She looked at all the infomation brought to her and came back with an opinion that we may be looking at "Mesenterec Lymphadenitis". Which was never brought up by the other two Dr. that we saw. My son and I were put on high alert for appendicites which was very stressful. Upon one last(and extremly noninvasiave) test (an ultrasound) the opinion turned to fact and all stress was releaved. We are very gratefull to Dr. Stade for her knowlage.

January 9th, 2011
A Gem
Dr. Stade is the most caring physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her wisdom in scheduling multiple follow-up tests resulted in a sad, but accurate diagnosis of brest cancer. Her persistence meant that my cancer was treated in the early stages and I avoided the trauma of chemotherapy. She was well prepared at every appointment and was a calming presence for both my husband and myself.

June 22nd, 2009
I think Dr. Stade does an excellent job and would recommend her to anyone.

January 19th, 2009
I am very thankful for Dr. Stade! Her professional work ethic and compassionate heart were the qualities that stood out. I would recommend her to anyone!

January 17th, 2009
This doctor is dishonest

September 5th, 2008
best dr ever!
Dr Stade really knows her stuff. She's the best doctor I've ever met. I highly recommend her to anyone.