A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Stapinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Stapinski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stapinski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stapinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Taunia Stapinski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa T. Stapinski practice?
- Dr. Melissa Stapinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Stapinski practices Family Medicine near Annville, PA.
See Annville Family Physicians.