A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Stenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Stenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenberg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Stenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenberg graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Erin Stenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Stenberg practice?
- Dr. Melissa Stenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Stenberg practices Family Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Primary Care Doctors.