Learn more about Dr. Melissa Stenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Stenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenberg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Stenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenberg graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Erin Stenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa E. Stenberg practice?
- Dr. Melissa Stenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Stenberg practices Family Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Primary Care Doctors.