A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Stiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Stiles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiles graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stiles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Marie Stiles MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Stiles practice?
- Dr. Melissa Stiles has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Stiles practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Belleville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Belleville Primary Care Doctors and Belleville Geriatric Doctors.