A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Times:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Times is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Times, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Times graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Times has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa L Times MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Times practice?
- Dr. Melissa Times has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Times practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.