Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

Henry Ford Hospital
2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202
313-916-2497
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great!  |  show details
by Nita on Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Times did my surgery back in December and everything went great. I was so scared to have surgery with a temporary ostomy, but my quality of life has changed for the better. I am going to have it reversed tomorrow. I trust she will do a great job once again.

|  surgery and follow up  |  show details
by Austin Sienko on Mar 25th, 2013

I had some problems develope and Dr Times returned calls while addressing my concerns. An emergency developed and Dr. Times got me back into surgery the next day. She listened to me, was direct with her responses which I asked her to be, and made me feel comfortable. This past year I asked for Dr. times specifically to do my colonoscopy as required due to age and she remembered my situation and had no problem taking me as her patient. Being called at home is a nice touch. Thank you.

|  EXCELLENT!!! EXCELLENT DOCTORS!!!  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

- Excellent Doctor.- Very caring doctor.- Sincerly interested in patients (made me feel comftroble).- Professional approach.- My surgery went well, w/out complications.-I'd highly recommend.

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I agree with the previous respoinse. Dr. Times demonstrated no interest in me or my health and didn't seek to find the solution to the health issues that I was having. She rushed to a decision that was wrong.

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2009

Dr. Times demonstrated no interest in her patients understanding of their health issues and rushed to a decision to perform surgery that was thankfully avoided through the second opinion process.