A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Tompkins, Pulmonologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tompkins
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tompkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Tompkins, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tompkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lasola Tompkins MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Tompkins practice?
- Dr. Melissa Tompkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Tompkins practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Critical Care Practitioners and Carrollton Pulmonologists.