A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Tompkins, Pulmonologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Oncological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tompkins
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Tompkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Tompkins, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tompkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lasola Tompkins MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Tompkins practice?
- Dr. Melissa Tompkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Tompkins practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Carrollton Critical Care Practitioners and Carrollton Pulmonologists.