Pulmonologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Oncological Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Don't go to this doctor!!!!!!!!!!! show details Don't go to this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 11th, 2014

Don't waste your precious time, precious money and most of all your precious health with this doctor!! She is aweful!! There are great doctors out there....keep on looking!

The Best show details The Best
by Dana Clay on Mar 17th, 2014

I went to her newly diagnosed with a rare lung disease. I cannot say enough good about her to do her justice. Very professional yet compassionate. She wants only whats best for her patient. She saved my life a couple of times and stood with me in making life choices as to whats best for my health. I was under her care for several years and regret that in moving, I had to give her up. As a doctor, she is gifted in healing and as a person, you could not meet a better person. Bless you, Dr. Tompkins, for you will always be considered my angel.

DBAG show details DBAG
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Tompkins was very hands off in my situation. She left everything up to Kathy, her P.A. who is very nice, but the doctor does not follow up. Dr. Tompkins also failed to communicate effectively with my primary care physician. Poor communication is also an issue with the receptionist.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by JCortez on Aug 27th, 2010

She is a great doctor who is professional and caring. I have several health issues and she is concerned about all. I have never been rushed in an appointment. For over nine years I have been a satisfied patient. Her Physician Assistant Kathy is kind, professional and caring.

Great job!!! show details Great job!!!
Apr 2nd, 2010

I notice that the office people are great this year. I have two lung doctor and one is Melissa Tompkins. My ear, throat,and nose doctor told me that Melissa Tompkinsdiagnosed me right but other lung doctor did not.We have to remember that doctor are human. Not perfect all the time. We are not perfect. I thank God that I am not perfect because you guy could not stand me. LOL. If you have to wait to see the doctor then she or he is a great doctor because that show alot of people wants to see them. Also, I thank Cathy which her nurse assist. I am lucky to have a doctor like her. Medical is science.

Office Staff show details Office Staff
by T on Mar 16th, 2009

I was there when the doctor told the office staff to call me. They did not!!!The doctor is very smart. But office staff are______. You can fill in blank.