Dr. Melissa Toner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Toner?

Use to me my doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I changed doctors after my Dad passed away a because my whole family sees another dr in that facility. I would like to change back to her. I was with when she as at caraway hospital. I have talked with her to see if you would take me back. She knows all my history even my daughters and now my daughter is 33 years old. I love Dr Tonier. And hope she would reconsider me as her patient again. Only changed due my whole family went to this doctor including y Dad that passed away 2 years ago. Haven't been satisfied since I left her as My doctor. I have been told they don't let you change back but I hoping she will M ake an exception.

Friendly and Caring Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Toner since 2009. My sister recommended her to me. I liked her personality right away, but I also appreciated her gentle and knowing way of treating patients. Without nagging or trying to place blame, she let's you know if you're doing something which is adversely affecting your health. :-) I highly recommend Dr. Toner.

Such a GOOD DOCTOR!!!

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I've been using Dr. Toner for a couple of years now and she's always been prompt, efficient, and right on target with my ailments. She's such a sweet person and doesn't treat me like a "patient" but a FRIEND who really cares! I highly recommend her to anyone. (Great nursing staff too!)

Wonderful Doctor Highly Recommended...

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr. Toner is one of the best doctors I have used. She is caring and helped me quickly get to the bottom of my problem.She is also very responsive to changing medication needs.

Mr Denis Guimond