A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Tonn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Tonn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Tonn, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Tonn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Dawn Tonn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa D. Tonn practice?
- Dr. Melissa Tonn has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Tonn practices Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors, Dallas Internists, Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.