3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
NEVER USE THIS PHYSICIAN show details NEVER USE THIS PHYSICIAN
Aug 17th, 2016

She has repeatedly taken down all negative reviews. She is not worthy of even working as a physician. She lies on medical records, sees you for about all of 5 minutes if even. Barely an exam, tiny rooms, does not allow anyone in the room with you so they cannot witness her actions, or lack there of. She is known for doing a quick look and saying nothing is wrong when a patient actually is in need of medical procedures, surgery, etc. She also does exams for employers who try to get out of paying for on the job injuries. She has done exams on patients who have been seen by Family Practice, Specialty such as Ortho or Neurosurgeon, and Pain Management that all state a patient needs surgery, yet she will state nothing is wrong with them because the employer pays her to state it. The state Board needs to shut her practice down. Her bedside manner is like talking to a wall. She shows no care or concern for a patient at all. It is very obvious she is not in practice to actually help someone.

Let's see how long this stays on before she takes out down show details Let's see how long this stays on before she takes out down
by She's a joke on Aug 11th, 2016

I waited to see her for two hours.... she saw me in person for about five mins and says you'll be fine.... I went to another doctor who actually tested me like a human being n found out what was wrong with me n even did surgery... I'm better now but what a fake doctor... so many titles for what my other doctor was only an MD n is much better!!!

Thank goodness for Dr. Tonn show details Thank goodness for Dr. Tonn
Mar 12th, 2015

Let me tell you.. When you've been to as many doctors as me for my condition, you appreciate when you find the right one.. This woman is simply amazing. Enough said. She is incredible. I thank my lucky stars for finding her. I recommend her to all my friends, and family who are in need.. Thank you Dr. Tonn

by becca jones on Sep 26th, 2013

She was great. We talked about Pilates.