A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MELISSA TRIBUZIO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MELISSA TRIBUZIO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MELISSA TRIBUZIO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. TRIBUZIO graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. TRIBUZIO has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. TRIBUZIO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MELISSA A. TRIBUZIO practice?
Dr. MELISSA TRIBUZIO practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, and Anesthesiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians, Lancaster Allergists, Lancaster Family Physicians, and Lancaster Anesthesiologists.