A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Tribuzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Tribuzio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Tribuzio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tribuzio graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tribuzio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tribuzio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Tribuzio practice?
Dr. Melissa Tribuzio practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, VT.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.