A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Upton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Upton, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Upton graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Upton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa P Upton MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa P. Upton practice?
- Dr. Melissa Upton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Upton practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.