A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Hull, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Willene Hull MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa W. Hull practice?
- Dr. Melissa Hull has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Hull practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.