A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Watcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Watcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Watcher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Watcher graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Watcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa A Watcher MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Watcher practice?
- Dr. Melissa Watcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Watcher practices Dermatology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists.