Family Practitioner

2325 W Arbors Dr
Ste 102
Charlotte, NC 28262
704-971-4445
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2014

I've seen this dr several times. The wait is forever. She is quick to give a misdiagnosis and is not helpful or knowledgable at all. Awful.

|  concerned  |  show details
May 12th, 2014

reprimanded by NC medical board in May 2014. Details available at ncmedboard website.

|  What in the world  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

Ok I waited a longgggggg time. I waited so long that I had to open the door to give them a sign that it's time to check on me. Eventually Dr. Cupid came and was very unprofessional. I don't want to go into details because then she will know who I am but I will say this "She was suppose to do something and she did not do it."Also, the lady at the desk called me to read me my lab results she said "Everything is good" but when she called someone else she went into detail explaining 'What is good". They are just plain sorry at this doctor office and I'm never going back. Also I heard them talking about people and chilling while I was in the room waiting.

|  Dr Cupid  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

I was a new patient at Cupid Family Practice. My appointment was a 9:00am, when I went to the back the physician was sitting at nurse station eating, playing on the Internet. I am already 30 minutes late on my appointment. As I sat in my exam room I seen a roach on the counter. I told the nurse and she said yes they had a problem with roaches all over medical office. I continue to wait and I could hear the physician talking to her nurse making fun of a patient calling her patient bad names! Unbelievable! She is a doctor! The doctor finally came in my room....I was thinking is this a joke? She is NO doctor! Where did she get her license at? I will never return nor refer a person to her! She talks very ghetto and I could find more answers about my health on webmd.

|  POOR Quality  |  show details
by Mucinex D on Nov 30th, 2009

This doctor left me waiting for over an hour, didn't come to check on me, tell me why the wait is so long or anything. The reason for the visit was because I had a real bad Sinus Infection. After I was finally seen, the nurse comes in to give me a shot and doesn't tell me that I can leave or that was it. The service was horrible. I would never go there again. Nor will I recommend you to go either.