A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Wein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Wein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Marie Wein MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Wein practice?
- Dr. Melissa Wein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Wein practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.