Overall Review

2.7

December 11th, 2013
Rude
My last review was deleted, so I'll post again. Her bedside manner would best be characterized as unfriendly and her medical opinions as generally self evident.

September 2nd, 2013
Thought it was me
I've been to Dr. Wendt twice and both times I left feeling confused about my interaction with her. I thought maybe it was me and that I shouldn't expect to feel a connection with a new doctor in one visit. However, my second visit she came into the office and immediately commented that I was late, no hello and was visibly annoyed. No joke. I told her I wasn't late and said I sent a text to a friend after I had checked in to the office which was 2 minutes before my appointment time. That set the tone for the rest of the appt. I asked to switch doctors but apparently you can't do that within a practice.

September 13th, 2011
Dr. Wendt has no bedside manner - insensitive and immature. Her medical ability is questionable. I will not continue with her.

March 28th, 2011
Karen Brown
Dr. Wendt is a very caring, thorough doctor who has met all my expectations very well. She spends time with me at my appointments, makes me feel comfortable and explains everything well. She ALWAYS returns phone calls promptly which is most important to me. I have a lot of confidence in her. The office staff has also been efficient and caring.