A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Whitmill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitmill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitmill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Whitmill, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmill graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Whitmill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Lynn Whitmill FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Melissa L. Whitmill practice?
- Dr. Melissa Whitmill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Whitmill practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.