Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Willenborg
Dr. Melissa Willenborg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Medical Genetics. Dr. Willenborg is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Willenborg has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Melissa Willenborg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Jose Morcuende
Iowa City, IA 0 mi36
Dr. Benjamin Darbro
Medical Genetics, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi9
Dr. Jeff Henson
General Practice, Orthopedic Surgery
Iowa City, IA 0 mi4