A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Wuthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Wuthier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Wuthier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuthier graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wuthier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
- Boise Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa G Wuthier MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa G. Wuthier practice?
- Dr. Melissa Wuthier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Wuthier practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Twin Falls, ID.
See Boise Internists and Boise Geriatric Doctors.