A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Yadao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Yadao, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yadao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Ann Yadao MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa A. Yadao practice?
- Dr. Melissa Yadao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Yadao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Jackson, MS.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons.