A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Yadao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadao
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Yadao, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yadao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Yadao MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Yadao practice?
- Dr. Melissa Yadao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Yadao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Alexandria Surgeons.