A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Yadao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Yadao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Yadao, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadao graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yadao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Yadao MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Yadao practice?
- Dr. Melissa Yadao has 9 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Yadao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA and Oxon Hill, MD.
See Alexandria Surgeons.