A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Yih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Yih, Female Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yih
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Yih, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yih graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Yih has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa C Yih MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa C. Yih practice?
- Dr. Melissa Yih has 9 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Yih practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Short Hills, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.