A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Yih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Yih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Yih, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yih graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Yih has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa C Yih MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa C. Yih practice?
- Dr. Melissa Yih has 4 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Yih practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Englishtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.