A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Zimmerman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zimmerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Joanne Zimmerman MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa J. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Melissa Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Melissa Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Oxford, MI.
See Oxford Family Physicians.