A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Zorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Zorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zorn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa M. Zorn practice?
Dr. Melissa Zorn practices Internal Medicine near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, MA.
See Woburn Internists.